When I opened up the Blog and saw Russ' photo I laughed out loud and said. . ."that's Russ"!. Gosh Russ you are the best!! You are a true example of the "West side being the best side" of town to grow up. Good good people come from the Hilltop. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers my friend.
Jeff and I are praying for your comfort and care....in the hands of Shom and your phenomenal family. We love you and are holding onto many, many dear memories. ~ Judy
Great Photo!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I opened up the Blog and saw Russ' photo I laughed out loud and said. . ."that's Russ"!. Gosh Russ you are the best!! You are a true example of the "West side being the best side" of town to grow up. Good good people come from the Hilltop. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers my friend.
ReplyDeleteJeff and I are praying for your comfort and care....in the hands of Shom and your phenomenal family. We love you and are holding onto many, many dear memories. ~ Judy
ReplyDelete