
I was down at the farm one weekend visiting Russ. It was a rainy day but that didn’t bother us a bit. Bernerd had come down and we were on the front porch having a beer. It was really quiet like it usually is out there when we heard a crackling noise coming from across the road. Right then and there, the old barn collapsed! Right in front of us! Of course, as many old barns go, this one had been on the property for a long, long time. There’s something about an old barn that you see while driving in the country. Makes you wonder about what it looked like in its hey-dey, the people that worked the farm and I figure it must be bad luck to demo an old barn. So, I’m glad that we got to be there when it happened. Oh, and let’s not forget the golf-cart accident Brackett and I shared down “OHHHH S*#T HILL!!!! Boy did we catch hell from “the sisters”!! Good times my brother, good times. I’ll miss you more than you know. We know you’ll be around us…watching us and missing us too. Love, Jeff aka Pahaska (aka Tecumseh, LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment